- 6 PUZZLES, GREAT TOYS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS | For the child who is globally minded or looking to learn more about different countries, states and provinces, these large 50+ piece floor puzzles are ideal jigsaw puzzles. Great girl toys and boy toys.
- CAMP, CLASSROOM, OR HOME | With each puzzle piece shaped like individual countries, states and provinces, these jigsaw puzzles are great on large tables in classrooms and as floor puzzles at home, school and camp.
- VARIETY OF UNIQUE PUZZLES | Children will learn about the unique countries of our world. Included are GeoPuzzle World, GeoPuzzle USA and Canada, GeoPuzzle Europe, GeoPuzzle Latin America, GeoPuzzle Asia and GeoPuzzle Africa.
- SKILL-BUILDING | Choosing and placing puzzle pieces builds fine motor skills. Kids have enhanced cognitive development as they try to solve the puzzles. Plus they learn and practice their vocabulary of different countries.
- PUZZLE FOR ALL AGES | With large and small connecting pieces, kids of any age will enjoy their bright colors. Designed especially for children ages 4 and up.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, the award-winning, Set of 6 Individual GeoPuzzles by GeoToys brings the joy of learning about the world to kids’ fingertips. Give the gift of understanding our complex world. The Set of 6 Individual GeoPuzzles has 6 unique puzzles with over 50 pieces each. Pieces are shaped like countries, states and provinces. Children learn the name and shape of an area, and they also learn its location on a map.
Jumbo-sized, these jigsaw puzzles are great on large tables in classrooms and used as floor puzzles at home, school and camp. Made in the USA from recycled materials to boost sustainability in kids toys.
Award-winning GeoPuzzles are amazing Educational Games.
- Build fine motor skills
- Develop cognitive strengths
- Enhance language and vocabulary
- Practice problem-solving skills
Introduce kids to world geography. These jigsaw puzzles are great toys for kids ages 4 and up.
Designed by an art professor, with brightly colored pieces, get up-to-date puzzles that kids will want to do again and again.